Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before booking.
By purchasing a ticket, you the (“customer”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by In Time Escape Rooms (trading name of Cassidy Campbell Ltd.). In Time Escape Rooms, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss, damage or death caused or occurring while in the venue, location or place related to In Time Escape Rooms (“site” or “game(s)”).
Statutory rights of visitors of the website as well as customers of Riddle Rooms Ltd. are not affected.
Bookings are made and sold subject to the following conditions:
1. You shall not enter the site under the influence of drugs or intoxicated. Failing this In Time Escape Rooms, and any employee or agent of In time Escape Rooms, shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under such influence, In Time Escape Rooms , their employee, or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of the business remain intact and guard against any risk or harm towards the site, the In Time Escape Rooms brand and business, employees, or other customers. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident shall be solely borne by you.
1) You have expressly agreed to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the escape room site at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, In Time Escape Rooms disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the games. In Time Escape Rooms does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or deployed on the site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages deriving from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
2) You agree not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object on/in to the site including, but not limited to, sharp objects, explosive items, weapons or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the site. In the event that such item or object is found, In Time Escape Rooms, their employee or agent shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to decline or refuse your entry to the site/game.
3) You agree to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, execute, achieve and complete the game in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by In Time Escape Rooms, failing which In Time Escape Rooms, their employees, or agent shall have the right and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
4) All items including, but not limited to, your personal belongings, objects, luggage, baggage, watches, wallets, items and/or property, shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, In Time Escape Rooms, their employees, or agent shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal belongings within the site or outside of the site. The risk of loss for your personal belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the site or engagement with the In Time Escape Rooms business.
5) You shall not be allowed to record, capture or snap any photograph, video, film, tape or audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the game, except with the explicit permission of In Time Escape Rooms. If such recording activity is found within the site, In Time Escape Rooms, their employee, or agent shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by In Time Escape Rooms, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by you to In Time Escape Rooms.
6) To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; In Time Escape Rooms, their the employees or agent shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, threat, safety and/or protection for the game. You shall be solely responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy or health condition, while you participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the site/games. In Time Escape Rooms hereby expressly warn, caution, advise, inform and/or notify that the game may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe, insecure to you and you shall be duly informed, notified and understand the underlying danger, risk or hazard of the game and shall further confirmed, ensure and guard against your body condition and personal safety for the game.
7) Website Use
The website www.intimeescaperooms.com is owned and operated by In Time Escape Rooms. The company holds the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor to the Website and should be read carefully before any use:
I) In Time Escape Rooms does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
II) The In Time Escape Room website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
III) You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of In Time Escape Rooms’ website for any purpose which is fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
IV) You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. In Time Escape Rooms will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of any payment card information, though In Time Escape Rooms shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
V) In Time Escape Rooms shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including (without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
8) Data Protection and Data Security
I) In Time Escape Rooms collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information is protected in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
II) Due to the nature of the game, no recordings may be taken inside the room.
III) In Time Escape Rooms expects their visitors not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to the public.
IV) In Time Escape Rooms may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
V) In Time Escape Rooms’ website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of Escape Room UK’s control and you use them at your own risk.
VI) Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
VII) The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of In Time Escape Rooms. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of In Time Escape Rooms and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
VIII) These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish Law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
IX) Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
X) All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
9) Bookings and Attendance
I) Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
II) All ages are welcome at our site, however players aged 12 years and under must be accompanied inside the game by at least one adult, aged 18 or over. Players aged over 12 but under 16 years old must have at least one responsible adult, aged 18 or over, to remain on the premises for the full duration of the game.
III) It is your responsibility to check that all game details issued to you are accurate and to contact In Time Escape Rooms directly if there are details you wish to change.
IV) If you wish to transfer your game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact In Time Escape Rooms by either email or telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. In Time Escape Rooms may refuse this facility.
V) Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a game is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
VI) You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the online booking form. By submitting an online booking form, you warrant to In Time Escape Rooms that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
VII) You will receive a confirmation of your booking via email only. In Time Escape Rooms does not send confirmation via post or text message.
VIII)The price (inclusive of VAT) of a game is stated on the bookings and FAQ sections of the In Time Escape Rooms website.
IX) The price is set according to number of people in a room and to the timing of the week.
X) Bookings can be made online on the In Time Escape Rooms website.
XI) Any major credit or debit card, and also PayPal account is accepted to settle the payment. We do not accept cheques as payment.
XII) Full payment is required at the time of booking.
XIII) In Time Escape Rooms consists of live events so once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
XIV) In the event that less people attend the game than it was originally booked for, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
XV) In the event that more people attend the game than it was originally booked for, the price difference can be settled upon arrival to the game. Each additional player will be charged the same price per person as the original per person booking price.
XVI) The games are designed for a minimum and maximum number of players, depending on the game chosen. This information can be found in the details of each game.
XVII) In Time Escape Rooms recommends teams arrive at the site 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60-minute timer will start running no later than 15 minutes after the allotted time schedule and no refunds will be given due to late arrival.
XVIII) A booking becomes a ‘no-show’ and entry will be declined if the team is late by 30 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is not refundable, and the booking will not be eligible for rescheduling. The 60-minute timer will start no later than 15 minutes after the booked start time which will result in reduced game play time for arrivals between 15 – 30 minutes late.
XIX) Each player will receive instructions before their game by their assigned Game Moderator. After learning the rules of the game, each player will participate in the game at their own risk. In Time Escape Rooms are not liable for any (personal or equipment) damages caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
XX) To be admitted, you must confirm the full name on the booking and might be asked to confirm the phone number and/or email address.
XXI) It is your responsibility to wear the proper and suitable attire including, but not limited to, footwear and clothing before the commencement of the game.
10) Code of Conduct
I) While you are at the site, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and co-operate with our employees having security responsibilities.
II) In Time Escape Rooms does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees. In Time Escape Rooms reserves the right to refuse entry or end games before the allocated 60 minutes has passed in this instance.
III) In Time Escape Rooms is entitled to charge the guests for any damage, which are intentional or caused by misuse of items.
IV) Drinks and food may not be brought into the games.
11) The Company
I) If you need to contact In Time Escape Rooms you can do so using any of the following methods:
Telephone: +44 (0) 7543577987
II) www.intimeescaperooms.com is a site operated by Cassidy Campbell Ltd. (we or us). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC601179 and we have our registered office at 3B New Bridge Street, Ayr, KA7 1JX.