Our guidelines for...
Like all businesses we have some new measures in place to help keep our customers and staff safe.
How to book
Booking remains through our website. We may still be able to take ‘walk-ins’, however, they will need to be arranged over the phone before entering the venue to ensure there aren’t any other teams just coming or going.
Upon booking we will ask you to confirm you have read these guidelines.
2 meter physical distancing is not possible to guarantee within our games. Teams should follow the current indoor gathering number guidelines or consist of players who are from the same household or social bubble (already able to interact without 2m distancing based on current government guidance). current indoor gathering numbers dictate that groups will only be allowed to a maximum of 6 people from 3 households in indoor settings, with children under the age of 12 not counting towards the total number of people – but they do count towards the household numbers.
It’s changing fast so feel free to give us a call or message if you’re unsure how these rules effect your team.
If a member of your team is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms the game MUST be postponed. Under these circumstances we are happy to reschedule your game at no additional cost.
Your Time in Our Venue
• Upon entering out venue you will pass through a stairwell and close which are shared by other businesses. Please be aware that although we take the strictest measures to keep our venue clean, we cannot guarantee the cleanliness of these shared spaces.
• Only one team is allowed in the venue’s reception at any time to make sure you only come in (appropriately distanced) contact with our staff during your visit.
• Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your start time.
• No food or drink are permitted in the venue
• We ask that you wear a mask throughout your visit. Our staff will do the same. If you forget your own mask, we will have some available on-site.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and departure, and if asked to by a member of our team.
• We have toilet facilities on site however we ask that you use your own facilities before arriving if possible.
Track and Trace
On arrival we’ll ask you to read and sign our guidelines. At least one member of your team will need to provide their contact details.
This information will only be used for Track and Trace purposes and will not be used for marketing purposes.
Staff and Cleaning.
• We thoroughly clean the venue, games and props at regular intervals and pay particular attention to items which teams have come into contact with during their visit and game play.
• We are here to keep you safe during your visit. Please follow the guidance of staff at all times.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry, remove guest or interrupt game play if players do not adhere to these guidelines or respect our procedures.
For further guidance and up-to-date information on Covid-19 visit Public Health Scotland.
We appreciate your patience as things run a little differently and want to thank you in advance for bearing with us under these unusual circumstances.
In Time Escape Rooms
(Revised 18th May 2021)