Our guidelines for...
How to book
Booking remains through our website. We may still be able to take ‘walk-ins’, however, they will need to be arranged over the phone before entering the venue to ensure there aren’t any other teams just coming or going.
Upon booking we will ask you to confirm you have read these guidelines.
1 meter physical distancing is not possible to guarantee within our games. Teams should follow the current indoor gathering number guidelines.
It’s changing fast so feel free to give us a call or message if you’re unsure how these rules effect your team.
If a member of your team is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms the game MUST be postponed. Under these circumstances we are happy to reschedule your game at no additional cost.
Your Time in Our Venue
• Upon entering out venue you will pass through a stairwell and close which are shared by other businesses. Please be aware that although we take the strictest measures to keep our venue clean, we cannot guarantee the cleanliness of these shared spaces.
• Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your start time.
• No food or drink are permitted in the venue
• We ask that you wear a mask throughout your visit. Our staff will do the same. If you forget your own mask, we will have some available on-site.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and departure, and if asked to by a member of our team.
• We have toilet facilities on site, however, we ask that you use your own facilities before arriving if possible.
Track and Trace
On arrival we’ll ask you to read and sign our guidelines. At least one member of your team will need to provide their contact details.
This information will only be used for Track and Trace purposes and will not be used for marketing purposes.
Staff and Cleaning.
• We clean the venue, games and props at regular intervals and pay particular attention to items which teams have come into contact with during their visit and game play.
• We are here to keep you safe during your visit. Please follow the guidance of staff at all times.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry, remove guest or interrupt game play if players do not adhere to these guidelines or respect our procedures.
For further guidance and up-to-date information on Covid-19 visit Public Health Scotland.
We appreciate your patience as things run a little differently and want to thank you in advance for bearing with us under these unusual circumstances.
In Time Escape Rooms